Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Whole wheat bread for type A/AB

• By atolls
  • On 07/14/2012 2:30 pm

hi. i checked the food to avoid for phase 3, whole wheat bread and wheat flour is under food to avoid. i learned that foods under that can still be consumed but only one or 2 servings per week. but i replace my starch/carbo/rice with 2 sliced of whole wheat bread for lunch time everyday. is it okay?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

rye bread is better but it's not readily available in some stores. As for your blood type, brown rice, red rice, quinoa, and rye bread are the most suitable.

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

ic.
i have been eating whole wheat bread during lunch for the past month
would rye bread be better?
what other alternatives can i have aside from rye bread and brown rice?

Hello,

Eat your whole wheat bread and brown rice alternately for lunch every other day :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)