Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

VEGETABLE CRACKERS

Hi! i found this at supermarket, is this allowed at phase 2-3 ?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@ moon328: They used to have their bakery at Mickey's Deli in Jupiter, but I think that branch is gone. Right now, I've seen their breads available at Santi's and Terry Selection, and they also have a shop at Rustan's Makati. You might also want to check out Shopwise, but while I'm not 100% sure about the availability there, I've heard nice things about Shopwise's bakery's bread selection.

Other places for rye bread: Uncle George's bread, available at Salcedo Market, Lung Center Market, and other weekend markets...and Mandarin Deli, at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. They'll actually be nice to accommodate you, I know, if you call in. The breads at Mandarin Deli are pretty fairly priced. :-q

I'm afraid I'm more familiar with Central/South Metro Manila.

Maybe the dietitians can help us out with a substitute, if it's really hard to find in your favorite supermarkets and bakeries? I'm not sure if whole-grain bread is viable, as they're made up of plenty of medium-GI carbs.

Rye bread is also in my meal plan for my third week, Im from batangas and I can't find one in our place, is there any substitute for this?

Thanks Victoria! S&R would be great! =) Hope to get one soon.

Where is Lartizan located? thanks a lot! =)

@ moon328: Eeps, is it possible to ask French Baker to hold a loaf for you for pick up? Then again, I think I tried to call in before, and they wouldn't guarantee it if I only called...they might be more willing to reserve a loaf for you past noon if you pre-pay, or give a deposit, for your bread. I can't blame them for being too cautious, though.
Lartizan also has rye bread; they're actually the sister company of French Baker.
I've also seen rye bread at S&R, pretty cheap.

same question here...where can i buy rye bread. I've been informed that selected French baker have limited stocks of it everyday and usually runs out by noon. =(

any substitute?

• Posted by Suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Where can we buy rye bread?

• Posted by Suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Where can we buy rye bread?

Hi Chelzy,

As a caution, all baked foods such as crackers and pastries are loaded with hydrogenated fat which is not good for your health. It is close to saturated fat in terms of its bad effects on our health. As you can see on the ingredients list, wheat flour and hydrogenated fat are listed first. This means that these two have the highest proportions per serving. I suggest you go for fresh rye whole grain bread instead. You may cook oat bran pancakes if you want to. 2 tbsp oat bran with 1 pc egg, 1/2 cup nonfat milk and Stevia.

:)

:)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)