Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

stevia

any alternative for stevia,is equal ok?thnx

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Thanks Laarni.

I finally found stevia sugar substitute in one of the grocery store here. They have it in the diabetic section ;) Does it means it can be taken by people with diabetes?

@ Veryannie: It's still best to use muscovado sugar since it has lower GI :)

What about demerara unrefined sugar? Would that be acceptablr

robinsons and mercury drug has stevia I think its brand name is sweet n fit

If you live in the South, I was able to locate someone who sells Stevia powder. She lives in BF Paranaque. Minimum 50 sachets per order (P125.00 for 50 pcs). You may email her at steviaphilippines@gmail.com or try this link where I saw the ad.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/2974060/Stevia-natural%2Corganically%26locally+grown+sweetener%281gm%3D3tsp+sugar%29?event=Sulit.com.ph+Homepage,Browsing+History,Browsing+History

No, not Equal, because it's an artificial sweetener.

I saw Salamat Dok on ABS-CBN yesterday morning, and stevia is actually grown in Bulacan! It's available in Mercury Drug, Robinson's Supermarket, Makati Supermarket, and Healthy Options, to name a few. I think the brands are Fit 'n' Sweet, Glorious Herbs, etc.

If you can't find stevia, try your coffee or tea totally sugar-less. That's how I drink my coffee and tea...totally straight. :-q You can also use coco sugar if you're really hard-pressed.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)