Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

food not on the list

can we still eat the food that's neither "favorable", "neutral" or "to be avoided"?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi Atolls,

You may eat papaya as raw or cooked in your vegetable dish. For other vegetables not on the list, they fall under neutral foods category.

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Hi. Would like to ask about food that are not on the list...like sayote, upo, etc. What about green papaya as vegetable? i saw that papaya is under to avoid food as fruit and juice for type AB. How about as vegetable...like in salad or atchara?

Hi!

You can actually eat those foods on the "to avoid" list occasionally. The things is, with The Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet, there is actually no foods restricted, it is just that we are avoiding foods that we want to avoid the accumulation of toxins from the foods that are not favorable to our blood type. Eating those foods from "to-avoid" list once in a while will not actually harm your body. Enjoy your diet. :)

Of course. Those are just guidelines. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)