Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Chauchard Tea

A tea infusion made from rosemary, thyme, and star anise. Power pack herbs to aid in digestion and prevents water retention. Have you tried it? How does it tastes?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

i was also surprised when i tasted this tea. i really liked it. :-q
i'm not a fan of tea except for the lemon iced tea and the okinawa milk tea of serenitea.
will be making liters of this. :D

Don't worry about it looking like the photo. Admittedly, that's a photo of tea. This "tea" is actually a tisane, or an herbal infusion. :)

I attempted to make this tea.

Its not as dark as the pic.

IS this a concern?

Should i be putting more of something.

Ive put:( in 7500ml hot water)
1 star
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/2 tsp thyme

is this the right portion?

I drink one glass per meal right?

Hi tibsroj!

We have a recipe for it! Copy-paste this link to go to it:

http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/recipes/#!/account/recipes/recipe.asp?id=826643

Hi,

What are the proportions in making Tea
chauchard? How much rosemary, thyme and star anise should you put in to make the 1.5l?

I used dried thyme and rosemary too because I could not find fresh ones in the supermarket. I have to admit I was kinda skeptical about the taste but to my surprise, I like the tea :) At least that's one less of an ordeal. ;)

I wasn't able to buy fresh rosemary and thyme herbs so I just bought McCormick Rosemary and Thyme (dried herbs). Star anise is easy to find under the spices section together with the Mushrooms (tengang daga), pepper, garlic powder etc.

thanks victoria. :)

@ AK:

1. Dr. Chauchard recommends drinking about 1.5 L of the tea each day, for best results. You can take a cup a meal, then another cup in between meals, specially in case you feel a bit hungry.
2. Yes, that's fine, you can even drink it cold if you like. :-q

hi laarni/ victoria,

questions lang for the tea:
1. one cup of tea recommended per meal ?
2. im working on field and to follow the meals, then i would have to prepare the tea in advance then baunin ko nalang?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)