Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Questions on Weight Gain, Mild Headache, and Step Graph

Okay, I'm on Day 2 of the CGN regimen, and when I weighed in this morning I gained 2lbs, and have been experiencing a mild headache since last night. Are these normal responses to the detoxification process?

Otherwise, I'm okay. yesterday I noticed that my energy levels were stable throughout the entire day, unlike before. That's one good thing I've observed.

Also, how do I update my step graph? I don't see a field by which I can enter daily values.

Thanks!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Hi Charmaine,

You're right -- my old eating schedule consists of too-frequent snacking between meals and at least 3 cups of coffee a day, so maybe that's why I'm experiencing a mild headache. Anyway it subsided shortly after I had lunch. I'll be observing further to see if it recurs.

If my body is experiencing a healing crisis, perhaps that also explains the sudden sweating I've been having today. As a rule I don't sweat easily, not even during workouts nor in hot weather. But now I'm leaking from all over my body (my fat is crying, haha).

Right now I'm taking green tea in lieu of the Chauchard tea, but will purchase ingredients for the latter later this afternoon. Am also using a pedometer, and for the meantime have decided to record my number of steps in my personal journal.

Thanks! :)

For now, we do not have the Step Graph tool functional for the program. We'll let you know if it's already up and running.

The Step Graph is supposed to show the number of steps you did everyday, by uploading them directly from a pedometer, or step counter device. We have a specific kind of pedometer called the Fitbug. You just have to plug in your Fitbug so that the Step Graph will track the number of steps you made.

For the mean time, make sure you target Dr. Chauchard's suggested number of steps which is 10,000 a day using any kind of pedometer of your choice.

@ Catmela: Hello! it is not necessarily normal to have headaches during the program, but it is possible to happen due to these two reasons:

1. You are not eating on time
You need to eat every four hours, and during these times too, to ensure proper digestion and metabolism. Having your meals too long apart will likely to cause you headaches, a signal that your body needs to have glucose already.

2. You are experiencing a healing crisis
It is not uncommon for individuals to suffer from detoxification reactions when they begin a program of natural healing. This is referred to as a healing crisis and occurs when the body is expelling toxins into the different systems of the body. The healing crisis is a normal process that toxic individuals will often encounter on their path to getting well.

The healing crisis is likely to occur to you because you are under the Rapid Detoxification Phase (Phase 1) of the diet. To minimize its effects, I suggest that you drink your Chauchard tea as often as possible to minimize headaches. Also drink plenty of water to facilitate fast flushing out of toxins.

If sever headaches occur again after following my recommendation, please inform me about it. Also consult your doctor if symptoms persist.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)