Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

How do you measure your food?

Sorry about this question but I think I am required to buy measuring cups and a weighing scale.

How do you do it?

Thank you.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

I use an el cheapo plastic food scale, which I got for PhP60. The calibration is correct (I tested it with prepacked food items before buying it).

Follow the raw weight of food for those that should be cook like meat and other vegetables but for raw vegetables in salads, follow the portions stated in raw weight :)

I observed that the scale of raw food changes when cooked, what should be our basis for food portions? Weight of cooked or raw?

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm gonna have to really list down everything and make a poster in my kitchen haha! I noted the glass measuring cup. Cheers! :)

Hi Gian,

Honestly, no need for the weighing scale—if you're concerned about the specified portions for the meat, you can always refer to the weight from when you bought it at the grocery/butcher. For example, you bought 1/4 kg of raw ground chicken or beef...that's equivalent to a little over 2 servings, since 1 serving is specified at 120 g.

If you really must buy a measuring cup, I suggest you to buy a gradated glass measuring cup...you can measure your liquids and your salads (packed) there. But as you get used to eyeballing the portions, you'll learn not to need it anymore. That's really a key habit to get you to eat the right portions for life. :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)