Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

frustrated...

Im already 3 months on my diet and successfully lose 11 lbs (not 14 as i mistakenly published before),But i have not maximize the full potential of this program because I AM A CHEATER. There was never a week i perfected a meal plan. I cheated almost everyday. By this time, i should be starting the Stabilization Period but cannot proceed with it because i need to lose 8 more lbs.

I really regret my cheating days...hope to make up while I continue with Phase II program.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Your success in the diet should be measured in how you pick yourself up from your mistakes, not as much as closely you follow it. Don't let this discourage you, Beth! Of course, I'm not telling you that you can still cheat every day, but try to turn that regret into motivation and willpower instead. :-q

All right, Beth. What you need to do is to gain back the determination and discipline you had when you decided to go on CGN diet. Keep moving forward! :-q Go for a fast and then 1 week of phase 1.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)