Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

What I love about The Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet

Hi everyone! =D

Ever since starting The Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet, I have been really amaze at how people here are very positive about lifestyle change and not just about weight lose. Personally, this diet take me on a different perspective at how I can best practice my profession as a dietitian.

How about you? What is/are the things that you like about this diet? How are you doing lately?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi! I am on my week 6 and I can say that so far, I am happy with the CGN diet. Although my weight loss kind of slow down a bit recently, I am still happy with the changes especially with my eating habits. Now, I easily get full and satisfied with smaller servings compared to my usual (big) servings before. I hope to continuously lose weight and continue with a healthy lifestyle. :-q

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Hi Charmaine,

My family has a predisposition towards anemia but to date all of my blood tests have registered normal as far as the condition goes.

Still, thanks for the reminder -- i will get myself tested again within the week just to make sure, and if my physician recommends it, I'll take an iron supplement.

Hi Carmela,

Are you anemic? Maybe you should have your iron levels checked because feeling sluggish often is a sign of low iron levels.

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

I'm on Day 3 of the diet and I'm surprised at how stable my energy levels are. I've been struggling with low energy since 2009, and have had to take up to 5 naps daily just to cope with my regular itinerary. My husband has been growing concerned about that, because at my age, it isn't normal for anyone to be so weak and sluggish to the point of dozing off frequently.

So yeah, thanks to this diet I'm loving the fact that I can stay awake and alert all day without feeling hungry. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)