Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!!

Hello dieters!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day! The summer sun is crazy hot�there�s nothing nicer than to sit on the beach, lay back and wear shorts or bikinis.

I know one of the reasons why YOU want to lose weight is to feel and look good. The fact is, there is nothing wrong with wishing for a better body. If being sexy is what will drive you to be healthy, then by all means, go on!

Today, the team decided to up your weight loss tempo, because summer is no time to slack off your diets! We have the right to be leaner and more fit this summer!

The challenge will begin on April 15 and will last until May 24. This will give you enough time to have last-minute summer outing with your new body. Within 40 days, the objective is to:

- Lose 15 pounds. No excuses, 15 pounds is 15 pounds
- Lose at least 3 inches off your waist

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO CONQUER THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013???

Surprise VIP perks await to all successful challengers!

�EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Please reply in this forum and join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013 Group to officially sign up!

xoxo
Charmaine and Faith
BelleToday lovely dietitians

#CGNPH #TheGreatSummerChallenge #ICanDoThis

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hello there,

How are you doing after eating vegetable salads every meal and meeting your daily water quota? Feeling good? Met your target 2 lbs. of weight loss every week?

Congrats and great job so far! Now, let's push it a little further by giving up something that we all love:

SWEETS!

Go to the Task of the Week and Make your Pledge!

http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/groupdiscussions?groupid=39163

Good luck!

Charmaine

Hello there!

THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013 has been RELOADED!

More attainable, more pushy, and more fun! :-q

Join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!! Group (featured this week!)

Copy-paste this link to go: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/allgroups

See you there!

Ladies, join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!! Group already!

The challenge officially starts on Monday. C'mon move it!

I'm joining

Please join the group here: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/groups/group-acct.asp?group_id=39163

Yay @kit_katx and @bd_pascual!

Make sure to become a member of the group! Good luck!

Me too :-q

Count me in :D

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)