Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Sleeping late and waking up late

Do you know that sleeping late at night will cause your hormone cortisol (stress hormone) to increase and your melatonin (sleep hormone) to decrease?
So what now? An increase level of cortisol will make you crave for food while at the same time a decreased level of melatonin will keep you awake until midnight or even till dawn. As a result, WEIGHT GAIN!

Let me ask you this, what time do you usually go to bed? How many hours of sleep and what time do you usually wake up?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@Lightyearsaway: I encourage you to sleep not later than 1 am everyday. Make it a point to have at least 6 hours of straight, undisturbed sleep everyday. A glass of warm milk at midnight is okay.

@Veryannie: Try to sleep a little bit earlier if you have to wake up early everyday. There are studies conducted that sleep-deprived people are more at risk to developing chronic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, heart disease) than people with sound sleeping habits. Always remember that sleep, too, is a vital part of healthy living, along with diet and exercise.

@bhevpat251: Our hormones follow the normal circadian rhythm of our body, especially cortisol, which is mostly secreted during the day because our daily activities always occurs during the day. You are at a disadvantage because you work at night. But don't worry, there is still a solution for this. Contact me on the Personal questions tool so together we can work on this.

Hi! I work at night and usually sleep in the morning till noon. It will be difficult for me to stick in this regular diet sched. Most of the time i skip meals but i still do wonder why havent lose weight.Do you have any suggestions?Im really desperate to lose weight. :((

I usually sleep late, normally 12mn or 2 AM then wakes up at 5:30 AM or 6 AM. I have to work on this then.

I finish cooking my food for the next day usually by 1 or 2am and wakes up at 7am. Is this still healthy? Sometimes when I'm hungry by midnight I take a glass of milk. Is this ok?

WEEKDAYS - i sleep around 12mn, wake up at 4am, then sleep again by 5-5.30am up to 7am...how can i change my sleeping pattern...

WEEKENDS - i sleep when i feel sleepy and wake up late in the morning till 12nn

Hi Anne!

our dinner should be between 6-8 pm. It is recommended that 3 hours before going to bed you should abstain from eating. Your sleeping time is still quite okay if you do not feel any hunger pangs after dinner meal. Try to sleep earlier, 11 pm and see how it can improve your metabolism :)

my sleep hours are usually from 12am / 1am until 7am. is this okay?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)