Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

My favorite cheat food...

I guess cheating on your diet is something inevitable. A word of caution might lessen the guilt:

Be sure it's worth it and it brings you real pleasure.

I personally believe this mindset works to stop you from craving for some more because of two reasons:

1. It's something you want so much but you know very well that its is not allowed so you won't grab for 2nd serving or for any the pleasure food unless you changed your mind and you are contended with being fat for life.
2. You already experienced the pleasure of eating it so your cravings will drop.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Mine is usually dessert, and my favorite is also ice cream!

Other cheats for me are junk food and beer.

Hi Beth and Chang! :)

Practice mindful eating :) Enjoy your cheat meals and really taste the food. Enjoy it to fill up your senses. This will prevent you from overeating and craving for more :-q

There are so many foods that I have been craving for. That's the reason why I keep coming back to phase 1 of my diet. But now, I finally mastered the art of reconvincing myself of my goals and just eating with my eyes and mind (although sometimes I can feel that Im almost drooling to have a portion of those foods). :)

im guilty...last friday i ate 2 serving of ice cream...it will not happen again ;)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)