Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

CGN diet during holidays

Hello Everyone!

Long weekend Holidays are fast approaching starting August. How do you plan to manage your Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet during this upcoming season?

Tip: Pass on the desserts! Difficult??? YES!
You may have it during you 4-5 PM snack. Limit it to 1/2 a serving only and then drink you tea.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

WOW! Great! For most people they find it hard to stick to the diet when they're at home especially weekends and Holidays. Good for you! :) Keep it up! :-q

I started this long weekend and I must say it helped that I freed up these days to be on diet. I think its easier for me to begin with the diet while at home because there are a lot of temptations at the office. atleast i was able to do a jump start today. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)