Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Chitchat

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Chitchat

NOTICE: Forum concerns

Hello,

Yesterday, May 14 2012, we experienced a technical error, and so some forum posts made on this day were inadvertently lost. We apologize for the error.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi all,

If you happen to post duplicate forum replies, don't worry, the team and I will clean them up when we spot them. You can also PM me if you'd like anything deleted.

Also, we sometimes transfer your forum threads to more appropriate categories as we see fit. Don't be alarmed when you don't find your thread; you can ask us where we've transferred it. We won't delete posts unless they're offensive. :-q

@ nynyn612: OK, I've elevated this to tech, and we'll notify your husband ASAP about his account

• Posted by nynyn612
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Hello, I dont know where to post my question. My husband also availed this program however he can't get inside his account. We tried asking for the password but still cannot log in. His user name is roboneeds@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Thanks for the advice! =)

No problem with lessening the vegetable intake.
Blanched vegetables are fine. If you don't like vinaigrette, you can use a bit of lemon juice and salt and pepper, and even just a splash of olive oil.

Thank you Vic and Laarni, great help.=)

Follow up question, Would it help if I lessen the vegetable intake at night? I felt too full after having the breakfast and lunch. (I started today with Day 1 meals). Lastly, I don't like the taste of Vinaigrette, do I have any alternatives (blanching the veggies perhaps)?

Again Thanks a lot! =)

Hi!

I would just like to note that it is recommended not to eat at least 3 hours before going to bed. A light dinner is also advised for the body to be able to efficiently metabolized it. Eating at late nights will disrupt your hormones which may cause you to crave for more and have experience lack of sleep.

It's ok, but you might not experience the best possible results.

Hi Vic,

I'm a late sleeper. I usually get up by 10 am. Would it affect if I have my meals 10am - 2 pm - 6 pm and 10 pm? I usually go to bed at 12 - 1 am? Tnx! :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)