Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Meet-Ups and Classifieds

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Meet-Ups and Classifieds

LAST CALL FOR RESERVATIONS at the BelleToday Wellness Weekend!

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SLOTS BY TODAY, JUNE 6, BY CALLING (02) 491 7676 OR E-MAILING support@anxateam.com :)

-------

Hi all! Welcome to the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet. We've all just got started, but we at the BelleToday Team would like to invite you to a fun weekend we have set up on June 8-10, 2012 in Antipolo.

Our workshops and activities will include:
* Former DOH secretary Dr. Jaime Galvez-Tan
* Zumba with Bb. Pilipinas fitness trainer John Jay Cuay
* Qi gong expert David Montecillo
* Fat Girl No More blogger and psychologist Ria Tirazona
* Professional make-up artist Kristine Smithson
* The Spa
* Barre3

...and more!

This is an event that our sister Belles in France have been doing for the past three years now...and it will be held in the Philippines for the very first time. In fact, the BelleToday Wellness Weekend will be held simultaneously with the event in France! And we'll have a live 24-hour friendly challenge with them, Philippines vs. France! Make your country proud. ;)

For more details, call us at (02) 491 7676 or visit the page at the URL: http://www.belletoday.com.ph/belletoday-wellness-weekend-2012.asp

Or of course, ask away in this forum. ;)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SLOTS BY TODAY, JUNE 6, BY CALLING (02) 491 7676 OR E-MAILING support@anxateam.com :)

John Jay Cuay, who has trained the likes of Venus Raj and Shamcey Supsup, will be teaching Zumba at the BelleToday Wellness Weekend!

What if you can't join on Friday because of work? Well, you can join us on Saturday! Call (02) 491 7676 (Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm) to inquire. :-q

Just about a week to go! There's still time to reserve your slot!
How to reserve:
* Call (02) 491 7676 (Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm)
* E-mail support@anxateam.com, or use the Contact link below

Our workshops and activities will include:
* Former DOH secretary Dr. Jaime Galvez-Tan
* Qi gong expert David Montecillo
* Fat Girl No More blogger Ria Tirazona
* The Spa
* Barre3
* Zumba with Miss Universe trainer John Cuay
...and more! :-q

I'm so excited for the weekend! Who else wants in? Start reserving your slots to the weekend so we can make the arrangements for your 1) lodging and 2) transportation. Cannot wait to see you all there!

Get all the details here: http://www.belletoday.com.ph/belletoday-wellness-weekend-2012.asp

You may also call the BelleToday.com.ph hotline: (02) 491 7676

:D

Hi Taryn! It'll be at the First Pacific Leadership Academy (formerly the Meralco Development Center) in Antipolo—it's PhP 4,000 for 3D/2N, including lodging and all food for the weekend. We'll have talks on blogging for weight loss, the benefits of massage, and more. We'll also have healthy cooking demos and various daily morning exercises that you can choose. We'll even have a night of dancing and karaoke. You can also schedule a massage or sneak in a swim during the weekend.

If you have more questions, you can call (02) 491 7676 to speak to one of us, or visit belletoday.com.ph :-q

Hi can you give more details? is it a stay-in camp? 3-days long? are there fees? how many apticipants are you expecting?

I will be there! yehey...

:-q :-q :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)