Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Medical Matters

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Medical Matters

Allergies

I'm allergic to shrimps and crabs

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I've gotten over my rice flour noodle intolerance—I noticed that I only feel the symptoms (severe stomachaches and heaviness in the chest) when I eat too much of it. So the easy solution is to not eat so much bihon!

As for my tuna allergy, it's weird. I used to be fine and ate tuna sandwiches and tuna jaw all the time, but I suddenly developed an allergy. The last time I tried just a little piece, my lips started to itch, so I didn't continue. :(

I was allergic to any alcoholic drinks. Now I'm not.

Considering your known allergies, do you still consume these food items from time to time, or do you completely eliminate in in your diet?

I cannot tolerate cow's milk and more than 1 egg a day. It tends to make my stomach to be gassy. :(

I'm allergic to tuna and bihon/palabok/rice flour noodles

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)