Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet on June 4, 2012

Yes, I finally decided to go on a diet after years of being overweight. I will be 49 years old this year and I am overweight and hypertensive. I have tried losing weight by trying out passive treatments but to no avail. How I wish I was back in my 20s when it was so easy for me to lose weight.

Years have passed and the sweets that I love to eat have crept in and have stored fats in my body. I am 45 lbs overweight and I want to go back to my weight of 120 lbs. when I got married almost 17 years ago. Is it impossible to attain? No but I hope I will be able to achieve it within 6 months.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

You can buy oat bran in any supermarkets. Look for Australian Harvest brand. :-q

• Posted by Mellyigo
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

what's oat bran? where can i buy it?

Welcome!! :)
Join your dedicated group here: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/groups/group-acct.asp?group_id=885

The BelleToday Team is here to cheer you on. If you need any help finding motivation, feel free to get in touch! I'm excited for you. Good luck

It's not impossible. Welcome! And remember, we're here to help. :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)