Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I'm Starting on Monday, 27 May 2013

Together let's get ready before school season starts!

Welcome to the Chrono-Geno-Nutrtion Diet! My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian and Community Manager. I'm here, together with the BelleToday Dietiian Team, to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this week. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Add the BelleToday Dietitian team as friends!

Faith
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=743493

Charmaine
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=501194

If you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@sp16: you have to go here to see if nonfat milk is suitable for your blood type:
TOOLS > BONUS > LIST OF PREFERRED AND UNFAVORABLE FOOD > BLOOD TYPE __ > Dairy
or you can copy and paste this link in your browser: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/bonus.asp
If you really can't find soy milk, you can try other plant-based milks such as oat milk, almond milk, and rice milk. Hope this helps! :-q

I've started yesterday, technically my first day since I work in the night shift :) can i replace non fat soy milk with non fat milk instead? I can't find it in the grocery. :-S Preparing the meals take a lot of time and energy. I can do this :)

@Virgie: It may be a typo. Our team will look into it. But take note that no food is actually prohibited for your blood type, there's just food preferred or to be limited. You can safely have those under Unfavorable 2-3 times a week. Dr. Chauchard will explain more about this in the Week 2 sessions.

@cynicalwitch: The meals might take a bit of adjustment. Try to follow it first. Most meals will only require 30 minutes of cooking.

You can follow the Classic meal plans if you don't know your blood type. You will still lose weight according to the expected weight loss per Phase. To change your meal plan, go to Update My Profile > Preferences > Blood Type and select Not Specified

@jenniferdeleon88: Great! Tip: don't steep the herbs for too long to avoid the bitter taste.

Hi! I started the diet yesterday..I couldnt stand the chauchard tea but find that adding kalamansi helps. :P

Hi, I'm starting the diet tomorrow. Just wanted to say that just looking at what I needed to prepare in terms of meals is a little daunting. I don't have time to prepare meals, you see and I am not that great a cook! But anyway, I'll still go through this and see if it works.

Question: the diet is based on eating foods based on my blood type. Since I don't know my blood type, how will this work for me?

If cottage cheese is unfavorable for people with type A blood, why it was included in my recipe?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)