Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I'm Starting on Monday, 4 June 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm Victoria from the BelleToday team. This forum topic is specially for new members who will start their programs this coming Monday, June 4.

This forum will let us find others who are starting on the same date, to motivate and support one another in this important step in our lives.

Feel free to get to know one another�give out or ask for motivation, as the experiences that you will share and the bonds that you will make will be crucial in the success of your program!

Remember, you can always ask our team of dietitians a question related to your diet in the Personal Questions tool. If you have any technical concerns, you can ask me or use the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page.

Good luck to everyone!

Victoria
The BelleToday Team

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

• Posted by Jgreyes
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

I just started today so I'm a day behind everyone else in this group I have a few questions. I'm a nursing mom hoping to star losing weight without losing my milk supply.

1. Soymilk, Itheres only unsweetened and non fat. Which one is better? (I'm lactose intolerant)
2. Is Buko jjuice allowed?
3. How do we follow the order of food we intake? Based on the order on the menu?

Good luck to everyone! It's only 3pm and I'm really hungry!

Calling everyone who started this week! We've got a group dedicated to helping you talk about 1) your goals 2) your blood type 3) your weekly achievements! JOIN your group here: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/account/groups/group-acct.asp?group_id=885

@ HomecomingQueen: Up to you, but of course, you won't get the same results. Please refer to the FAQ (link at the bottom of the page) on how you can still somehow behave on your diet while on vacation. :)

@ Yannie: Pre-brewed tea is fine, Stevia or coco sugar (natural) would be preferable to Splenda (artificial/processed).
For substitutes, please refer to Tools > Bonus on the left side of the screen.

@ audreyism: It's fine. You can always review your previous sessions by clicking on Coaching Sessions > All Sessions, or of course, going back to your old e-mails. :)

Hi! I'm supposedly starting on Monday (4th) as well, but I'm afraid I wasn't able to go to the supermarket today. Can I just start on the 11th instead, or like, skip a day and start on Tuesday, on the 5th? D:

What will I do if the recipe ingredient is not available? Say if the fish type in the meal is not available, can I substitute it with something else? What are my options for the substitutes?

Thanks!

I'm starting the program this Monday, June 4. O:-) Plan to be as good as I can to comply with the meal plan. I have question regarding the tea - is it mandatory to have that tea? Can I brew it and store in the fridge for later use? Would brewed coffee with splenda sweetener be ok to take in the morning?

Thank you.

I am starting on June 4 and I am excited. However, I just remembered that I am off to a vacation from June 8 to 12. Is it ok to skip the plan during those days or is it better to just start when I get back? Thanks!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)