Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I am starting on Monday

I am new here, so I still don't know exactly how it works. i am only concerned about my daily menu's for the whole day because I am not sure if I can find it in the usual grocery store or should I need to visit a specialty store like Healthy options. And also I am concerned if this will cost me a lot, because as I looked into the blood type B list of food to avoid, pork and chicken are listed to avoid, and it advises to eat turkey meat but turkey is not readily available here in the Philippines, aside from the fact that it's expensive. I hope my way to the grocery store will be easier than I think.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

You can simply follow the classic meal plans; most items there can be found in conventional grocery stores, including oat bran. Switching to the blood type-based diet is optional, and you don't have to force yourself if you find it inconvenient.

You can also simply limit your consumption, if you find it hard to avoid.

FYI, turkey can be found at S&R, Rustan's, Shopwise.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)