Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Rye Bread

where can I buy rye bread and is there any substitute

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Thanks for the info @avicvillarama! I hope you're doing well with the diet!

Rye bread can be bought at (1) Baker's Fresh, Edsa Shangrila or SM Fairview, P60/loaf or at (2) Le Coeur de France , P140/loaf

You can try looking for rye bread at Santi's and French baker. Most of our clients also found rye bread in Jipan - a Japanese resto + bakery. The bread is available on weekends or you can order/ give them a call a day ahead before you plan to pick it up, one loaf is 120 pesos. Branches are in SM Megamall and Glorietta (#728-9442)

If you really can't find it, you may substitute it with gluten-free bread, buckwheat bread, or simple have brown rice or quinoa for your meals.

You can also check out the other thread for 'rye bread' with many replies from other members :)

http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/forum/topic?topicid=120165

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)