Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Sports and Exercise

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Sports and Exercise

Gymn Rendezvous

My son inspired me to start going to the gymn two years ago after a health alarm. I just went back after 2 month- hiatus. I start with the bike ( 30 to 40 minutes) then sauna for 10 minutes and usually finish my rendezvous in the treadmill for another 30 minutes. I limit my exercise to 1 hour & 7 minutes 3-4x a week. My treadmill has not been in use for a couple of years. Getting out of the house motivates me to exercise because am away from household chores.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Very nice! You can also join group exercises if available so your workout sessions can be fun and exciting :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)