Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

veggies for breakfast

how do i eat the veggies (choice of cucumber, radish, carrots and lettuce)? do i cook them or mix with dressing? shoul i choose only one veggie for breakfast?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I have been having green smoothies 40 minutes before eating my breakfast. My green smoothies would consist of leafy vegetables (one kind each day from the following choices: talbos ng kamote, spinach, kangkong, pechay) mixed with cucumbers, carrots, calamansi, kaffir lime and blended by a juicer. When I cook omelet for breakfast, I make sure that it is mixed with veggies too. During our 5 day vacation in Seoul, the breakfast served in our hotel included a bowl of green salad (two types of green lettuce, cherry tomatoes with ranch dressing). It was weird at first to have green salad for breakfast but I realized that it sure made up for the veggies recommended for breakfast in the CGN program.

• Posted by Anjili
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Hi! What about if I eat more of veggie on every meal but less dairy or meat? Is that okay? :-q

@kennydelrosario: You can eat as much as you want of the veggies but the usual amount is 1-2 cups
Yes you can have balsamic vinegar instead of homemade vinaigrette.
For more diet concerns. please use the Personal Questions tool.

thanks for your reply. how much of the veggies should i eat for breakfast? it does not say in the menu.

can i substitute the homemade vinaigrette with just balsamic vinegar?

You can choose one or any (even all) among the choices of veggies. You may eat them raw or cooked steamed/blanched. You can dress them with homemade vinaigrette or eat them plain.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)