Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Exercising

A friend who is at three months of the program told me that Zumba is not allowed. I do Zumba everyday and enjoy doing it with friends. Is there anywhere here that discusses the types of exercises allowed and not allowed?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I do workout on the treadmill and stretching exercises three times a week ever since I started the program and I believe that it contributes a lot to the weight loss.

may I know, why is it not allowed to do exercise in phase 1? and what will happen if exercise is done? thanks :)

@ vregina: Yes, it is even advisable to avoid exercise during Phase 1. :) But you can do some light exercise if you want to.

is it ok not to excercise on the first week of the program?

In the first 2 weeks of the program, yes, Zumba and other medium to high intensity exercises are not recommended, but come Phase 2, you may engage in exercises like Zumba to complement your diet.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)