Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Weight Loss Journal Surprise

All the while I thought the weight loss journal was private (i think it said so in the coaching videos, or was it me who interpreted wrongly). So I was really very honest with it, documenting every detail of my day, my cheats and what I ate. To my surprise today, I saw that one of the coaches commented on my weight loss journal! I was caught red-handed! Haha! In a way, it was an eye-opener for me and provided me more motivation, too, because the coach gave inputs on what I ate right and what I ate wrong.

I still plan to be honest and religious in making my weight loss journals, though. And am looking forward to the feedback from the coaches.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Thanks coach! They are very useful indeed! Good to know someone's watching. :)

Hi erikavianca! Surely, your weight loss journals are confidential to the rest of the world, but not to us, Dr. Chauchard and his dietitians :) I hope you'll find our comments useful.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)