Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Alternative to vinaigerette

a simple alternative of vinaigerrette pls.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi Ms. Faith,

Thanks for the info. Not comfortable with vinaigerrette. :( What I've been using is thousand island or a simple plain mayonnaise. ;)

Anyway, just wanna add this would that be okay if I did not totally follow the list of menu for the day? Let say for breakfast i did not take the vegetable because i'm already full. For lunch I JUST ate 120 g chicken with cucumber alittle mayonnaise, tea, and vegetable juice?

Also, are cucumber, radish, tomato, carrots and lettuce are the only choices to take for type O?

For vegetable juice can I add banana or any fruits?

Thanks in advance :D

Hi Chabellsweet: 1 teaspoon per serving of salad is too little to cause acid reflux. However, if you are still uncomfortable to add vinaigrette, you can just omit it from your meal plan. Or if you have been using a salad dressing that does not cause you to have any reflux, then you can use that instead of vinaigrette, but limit it to 1 teaspoon only. :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)