Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Where to buy and are they affordable?

Hi guys! I'm new here and my program starts on Monday. I just wanted to ask if the Ingredients are easily available in your big supermarkets. How much is the usual budget for the week? Im a blood type A.

It would be a great help if you guys could give me information on this. Thanks so much! Best of luck to all of us!😄

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi Pippah: Yes, most of the food items are found in local supermarkets. You could also check Healthy Options and Santi's since they contain products that are applicable to CGN diet. Daily meals are estimated to be around 200 pesos. However, it is expected that you will spend more than that for your first week since most items will be bought in bulk (oat bran, milk, nuts, etc). But do not worry because you can still use these food items for more than a week. :-q Good luck on your first week!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)