Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

dill

hello guys if me i ask about were can i find a dill herbs? i have having hard time finding dill.please help as well as stevia

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi Jhovy i just found dill at rustans supermarket

Ms . Charmaineanne thank u too for the stevia post.

Hi thanks for all of your posts. I felt relieve now in looking for dill and stevia. Thanks for the substitute you mentioned ms.sharonfaith.

Found this brand at the Metro Gaisano supermarket.

Other local brand is Sweet 'n Fit.

Stevia is also found in mercury drugstores and robinson's supermarkets. I am not sure whether SM supermarkets have it, too. I just don't know the brand. :^>

Hi Jhovy: You can find dried dill (McCormicks) in any supermarket. But if it is not available, you can just use green or spring onions, dried basil, or dried oregano instead. Use same measurements. As for stevia, you can look for it in Healthy Options. You can also use other artificial sweetener such as Splenda and Equal. You can also use low glycemic index sugar such as coconut sugar. :) Hope this helps. For other diet concerns, feel free to use your personal questions tool.

http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/questions

:-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)