Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Success Stories

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Success Stories

40 for only 3... :)

I am so thankful that I really tried the CGN Diet. At first i was so skeptical because I already tried other diet method but none was effective. But but but... in CGN, this really works for me.

To date, I already lost 40 pounds for only 3 months. My starting weight was 176 pounds and now, kung hindi nagkakamali ang aking weighing scale, I am now at 136 pounds. :)

Even if ang baba ng drop ng weight ko, i dont feel sick. I feel strong. Pero, physically, feeling ko im still obese. hehehe... But indeed, my problem now is my clothes. Lahat malalaki na. Good thing, I kept some of my old clothes and I am so happy whenever I wear them.

I believe na DETERMINATION is what you really need to lose weight. This is the key to success. If you are determined, everything will follow.. :D

Kaya for others, i know you can do it. Our in house dietitians will help us.. :D

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@whitechocolate

definitely you can! take it one day at a time and focus on your goal.. ;) wag mo madaliin.. :-q

Wow that's really something. I wish one day I will be able to approximate what you achieved :-q

@ meApharmacist: Congrates! You earned it! Remember to eat starch for lunch now that you are at Phase 2, and begin to have a regular exercise to help you tone your body. We do not want saggy and flabby skin, we want a strong looking body :)

That's incredible! Congratulations! :-q You are right, DETERMINATION really plays a pivotal role in your success. Really happy the CGN Diet helped you reach your goal. Enjoy and celebrate your success, as it is a testament to your hard work. And of course, thanks and congrats to the dietitians too. ;)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)