Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Healthy chicken burger

I just want to share my trial and error recipe. Ü hehehe.... But maybe for some, super alam na kung paano gumawa ng burger... But since im on a diet, i have added a special ingredients.. Ü

Ingredients:

1/4 kg ground chicken
2 eggs
Finely chopped carrot
finely chopped onions and garlic
Finely chopped MALUNGGAY LEAVES :)
Salt and pepper to taste
Oat bran

Just mixed together all ingredients.. Yes, i added oat bran kasi i dont like to add flour in my burger recipe and malunggay leaves kasi i dont have oregano... We have malunggay tree kaya i decided to use it na lang. Just wash it properly na lang..ü Hehehe..

As i have mentioned trial and error lang ito... Kaya i dont have exact estimation for the carrots, onions and garlic and even malunggay leaves.. Estimate lang lahat. Hehe...

Happy eating....ü

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Thank you for sharing your recipe! Do you also have a photo of the finished product to share? so we can add it to our Recipes database :)

Thanks for sharing! Great idea to add the malunggay leaves and oat bran. We can add this to our Recipes section after our dietitians calculate this. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)