Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I'm Starting on Monday, June 2014

Let's begin your Weight Loss Journey with the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet!

My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian and Community Manager. I'm here to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this week. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Get involved with your Group as well. Look for I'm Starting on Monday group.

If you have any questions about the website, don't hesitate to post them here!

Have a great weight loss journey, everyone!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Go go go! I know you ladies can do it! :-q

I'm starting this monday june 23, I hope I will have the motivation and will power to do this.

*-:) im starting on monday june 23.. Im excited and hope it works for me!

@rsolis: Yes it will! Good luck! :)

I'm starting on 23rd June. Looking forward and hoping this works for me!!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)