Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Sports and Exercise

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Sports and Exercise

Getting Motivated to Exercise Even When Alone

I know that there are some people who do not get motivated to exercise especially when they do not have someone to exercise with. I used to attend group aerobics sessions in the gym but due to work schedules, I stopped going to the gym. After so many years of not exercising, finally my husband got our old treadmill repaired and now I do a 30 minute treadmill workout three times a week as soon as I get home from work. To me, the treadmill is the best companion for exercise especially when you play your favorite music while you exercise.It is a good investment. We are lucky because our treadmill is given to us by my brother. I love the songs from Mamma Mia- especially "Dancing Queen" and they really perk me up while doing the treadmill. It's having fun while sweating it out.A great workout indeed!

Back to Forum

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)