Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Keeping your "BAON" warm

Ever since I started bringing "baon" to work, I experienced problems in keeping my food warm until the time I consume it. I found a great product - brand is Tiger made in Japan - which keeps my cooked food warm. It is pricey though but I think it is worth it since I will be using it for a long time. It appears like an airpot and when you remove the cover, you will find three containers inside- one for soup, one for rice/veggies and one for the viand.

There is also a small size Thermos brand insulated container which you can get to put in the Chauchard tea (good for 2 big cups of tea). It can fit your bag. It is so convenient to bring along with you especially when you need to go malling or even when you go to parties.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Great tips! :) I love those insulated/Thermos containers. Have a great deal of nostalgia. I almost wish I could use them again, even if we already have a microwave in the office. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)