Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Dark Chocolate 72% Cacao

Hey guys, I'm pleased to share with you that you can get a big bar of dark chocolate with 72% cacao at only P95.00 at the Landmark supermarket. The brand is Villars made in Switzerland. I think it is a great find! I have already did the rounds of several supermarkets such as Rustan's, Santi's, Mercury drugstore which also carry dark chocolate with 70% cacao but their prices range from P120.00 to P160.00.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I sometimes see Malagos at weekend stalls, especially inside malls. :)

Malagos chocolate is also good. You can order online. It's a bit expensive, but this is homegrown and organic.

Villars Dark Chocolate 72% cacao costs only P95.70 at the Landmark supermarket at Trinoma.

@Ro_Jim: 75% cacao is actually better. The higher % there is, the higher concentration of chocolate vs milk. It's definitely okay to choose 75% dark chocolate :)

is it ok to consume 75% cacao dark chocolate instead of 70% ? would it make any difference or would it affect our weight loss?

:) ;) thanks for sharing.. im buying villar chocolate at shopwise and it cost about p120..

:-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)