Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum
FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet
- By richsam (Makati)
- On 11/11/2013 8:18 am
Hi, I am on week 1 of my diet and I have several questions.
1. Chauchard Tea - the recipe calls for 1 litter of H2O and its says it is equivalent to one drink. Does that mean that I should take 1 liter of tea after each meal?
2. Homemade Vinaigrette - It was suggested to make plenty for future use. If that is the case, how many is one serving per meal?
3. Dark Choco - what is the measurement of one square as there are different sizes of one block or square per brand of chocolate; is it ok if it has mint flavour?
4. Marinated chicken - is the turmeric powder crucial to the recipe or can i forgo this?
5. Low fat soy cream - was not able to find this in the grocery store. Where can I buy this or is there a substitute for this?
6. Wine vinegar - is rice wine vinegar ok to use?
7. Vinegar for salad dressing - is cane vinegar ok to use?
8. Herbs - if fresh herbs are not available, can I use the dried herbs instead? If yes, what will be the equivalent measurement?
9. Poached egg - can I just boil the egg?
10. Veggies for breakfast - what is the serving size?
11. Oat bran - the one I got needs to be boiled. Any tip on how to economise on the cooking as the serving is only two tablespoons
To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.
Already a member? Log in here.