Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: I'm Starting the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

I'm Starting on Monday, 7 October 2013 - Your Christmas Gift

If you are starting today, there is only..

...78 days before Christmas

...78 days to lose weight.

...14 days to lose as much as 10 pounds at Phase 1

...64 days to lose about 2 lbs every 7 days at Phase 2

So if you are diligent on your CGN diet, you can unwrap about 28 lbs lost as a gift yourself for Christmas.

Neat, right? :)

Welcome to the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet! Let's begin your Weight Loss Journey!

My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian and Community Manager. I'm here, together with the BelleToday Team, to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this week. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Add the BelleToday team as friends!

Faith
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=743493

Charmaine
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=501194

Victoria
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=501190

If you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good health and success to everyone!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

good luck joyce_baker!!! ;)

:-q Im starting on monday! Goodluck to me! :)

@Keem: It's okay for Phase 1 :) Make sure you are eating 100% of your meal plans. Tell us too if you are experiencing anything undesirable while doing the Phase 1.

Hi Faith from 163 lbs im now at 153..(7 lbs down) is it normal range for week 1?

Hi Keem, you should continue consuming oat bran as indicated in your meal plan. Week 3 is the start of Phase 2 (Prolonged Detoxification), wherein starch is gradually introduced in your diet. In this Phase, oat bran is still part of your fiber source for breakfast, while at the same time, starch (in the form of either bread or rice) will be included in your breakfast and lunch meals.

If this is still unclear, do not hesitate to ask us through your personal questions tool. Keep it up Keem! :-q

Hi Keem,

It's okay. Most people mistake oat bran and oatmeal as the same item too, but actually, their difference lies in the starch content (oat bran = fiber only, oatmeal = starch + fiber). Do not worry if you got it wrong for the first few days. It's okay. The good thing is that you have the correct food item now. I suggest you still weigh-in this Saturday (official weigh-in day) so that you will have a gauge on your progress. Do not worry, I bet you did great this week and will get good results. Now, if the results are not as you expected, do not be dismayed. All of the lessons you have learned this week, the breaking of bad habits, and the detoxification process, are already good rewards for your hard work. So, do not hesitate to ask us any questions if you are unsure about some things in your program. We are always here to help you. :-q

Hi Faith...Should I extend my oat bran on Week3 instead of brown rice? Thanks so Much! :)

Hi Faith,
Good so far..I didnt feel hungry at all..But i had a mistake i took rolled oats (2tbsp) from mon~thurs @ breakfast.. :( is it ok? i thought both are the same..I'm a really busy person so I wasnt able to read,research on forums before shopping..But Im having oat bran today :) And hmm..I'm afraid to check my weight this Sunday..hoping I lose some pounds....

@Keem: How's your first week so far?

Im starting on Monday! So excited :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)