Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Biscuits and other crackers

Do you eat biscuits? what kind or whats the brand? sometimes i crave for biscuits and i tempt to buy some local brand like skyflakes fit with oat fiber but I dont know if this is okay. If i eat this will this be considered as joker? im a type O.

how about others?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Biscuits, even saltine crackers lie skyflakes are still relatively higher in GI, but it's okay to take occasionally. If you really want it, a pack (3 pcs Skyflakes) is equivalent to 1/2 cup rice or 1 slice of bread, so make the necessary substitution. It won't be considered as a joker :)

Yah. I hope our dietitians can answer this. :D waiting... :D

I forgot the brand I get, but there's this brand of Digestives from S&R (I think it's Bergen?) that's primarily made of oat and wheat flour. I get one and put crunchy peanut butter on it as my post-workout snack, and it tastes like Choc-Nut!

When I checked the Skyflakes Fit, I think the primary ingredient is still flour. Maybe our dietitians can help us out?:)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)