Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Chitchat

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Chitchat

Proud to Be: BLOOD TYPE O

I think a great chunk of our members are Type O. Say Hello!

How are you doing with the diet? How did eating according to your blood type help you in losing weight?

Are you having any difficulties finding specific food items / encountering any issues with the diet?

Bombard me with questions. C'mon! :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

i am a blood type O pero parang di naman ako ung ibang traits.. hehehe im shy and quiet type person.,, but anyway.. im still blood type O.. :-q O:-)

i started june 10, so far i already 20 pounds (i am really hoping that my weighing scale is really accurate hehehe...) pero i havent reached my target.. :D i am in my week 4 pero naka phase 1 pa din ako.. i seldom eat rye bread kasi im not yet ready... im scared to gain weight again...

Yes, I am type "O" also. I stay with the recommended food as much as I can. I started May 06 and been consistently losing weight (19 lbs so far). No exercise except walking and working around the house. I wanted to lose 10 lbs more.

When will I stop drinking Chauchard tea? It seems that black coffee (no sugar of course) curve my hunger at around 4pm. I don't drink everyday but when I don't have the tea, coffee works for me.

I am very pleased with the program. Thank you so much.

@sui10r: Congrats on losing 7 pounds already! To prevent episodes of headache, I suggest that you eat strictly every 4 hours while awake, and drink your Chauchard tea for a soothing relief.

I am a proud "O". :)

there were times i had episodes of headache i am not sure if it is related to my carbo-deprivation... :) well, m getting by... lost 7 pounds on my first week (yehey!!!)

i wish to lose more this week :)

btw, i noticed there is no excercise regimen in the program (except for the walking rule). or will it be introduced in another phase?

goodluck to us :)

O represeeeeent!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)