Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Morale, motivation and the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

One Good Deed a Day

Post something good that you have done in favor of your health/diet for the day! :)

It doesn't have to be too drastic. It can be something as simple as "Followed all my meal plans today!" or "updated my weight graph today!"

And if you have done several....all the better! :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@ Carmela: Excellent! :-q You've set yourself up in the best condition to exercise; I really believe the best gym is one that's near your home, and with an activity schedule that fits well into your daily routine. :-q

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Last Saturday I signed up for a monthly membership with a newly opened gym in our neighborhood. The old gym I used to go to didn't have a monthly rate, and paying for their per-session rate was too much for my budget. Now, I can work out for as often as I like without putting a strain on my finances.

=====

Today I went for a 15-minute run around our neighborhood, and danced at home for an additional 20 minutes. If my husband comes home early tonight (fingers crossed!) I will be able to work out at the gym as well. Excited! :)

(pwedeng in advance?)

I did a 45-minute cardio workout today! :D

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)