Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Fruit Juices

• By Catmela
  • On 06/11/2013 10:56 am

I love the addition of vegetable juice to our regimen, though sometimes I miss drinking pure pineapple and grapefruit juice. Is it for us to drink fresh fruit juice occasionally?

If so, how often can we do that and how much of it can we take daily? Thanks.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Great, thanks! I plan to stick to the favorable and neutral choices based on the list to stay in line with our program. :)

Since you are in phase 2, it should be OK, since grapefruit and pineapple are low-GI and medium-GI respectively.

You might also want to check the list of favorable/neutral/unfavorable foods according to your blood type under Tools > Bonus to see if it is OK to your blood type. If it is listed under unfavorable, you can have it no more than 2x a week.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)