Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Filipino vegetables and other ingredients

Kangkong, talbos ng kamote, alugbati, talbos ng sayote, talbos ng ampalaya, at iba pang talbos --- these can all be substitutes for leafy greens like spinach, right? But vary the manner of food preparation to suit Filipino recipes with reduced saltiness.
They can just be steamed or sauteed w garlic. Yum!

Can mung beans or munggo substitute for lentils?

What is a good recipe for black beans? They are usually good with pork ham hocks, but we cannot eat pork for Type A.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I can't stand ampalaya itself, but I love leafy Filipino vegetables like kangkong, talbos ng kamote, etc. I also love langka.

@ meApharmacist: Any item that you don't see in the List is considered as neutral. So go ahead and have the sayote!

Is sayote okay for blood type O? I didnt see it in list of favorable foods for my blood type. I hope someone will reply asap.. Thanks in advance..

You mean tausi na black beans?? That is too salty! I got some dried black beans but have not cooked them. Have seen rice and bean recipes... Cooked w spices like cumin and coriander. .. Or rice and lentils.

Other wise, black beans are used by vegetarians to make 'dinuguan' using vegemeat. BTW, Is Meaty Magic - a dried gluten- soy based TVP (textured vegetable protein) allowed?

You mean tausi na black beans?? That is too salty! I got some dried black beans but have not cooked them. Have seen rice and bean recipes... Cooked w spices like cumin and coriander. .. Or rice and lentils.

Other wise, black beans are used by vegetarians to make 'dinuguan' using vegemeat. BTW, Is Meaty Magic - a dried gluten- soy based TVP (textured vegetable protein) allowed?

@ShiningLight: Yes, they are excellent substitute for spinach and other Western-ish leafy vegetables we have on the list :) You can have them steamed, as a salad with tomatoes, red onion and vinegar or sauteed :) Make sure to just put a pinch of salt or a few drops of patis. Nothing too salty!

Mung beans is actually a type of lentils, so yes, you may have monggo for meals that call for lentils.

You can have fish with black beans or black bean sauce. Here's a simple recipe from Food.com
http://www.food.com/recipe/steamed-fish-in-black-bean-sauce-ii-500746

Enjoy!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)