Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Success Stories

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Success Stories

RESULT OF CGN DIET (from May to Present)

Just wan to share CGN diet to my daily set of food...and still enjoying the result..

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Sheryl, congratulations! Keep it up! :D

@ meApharmacist: Why not? I'm sure you have a Facebook account and you regularly take pictures. I'm sure it would be alright :)

Yes, only those who are subscribed to the program will see it. We get the clients' consent first if we are going to publish their story in social media or newsletters :)

@charmaine, hehehe.... i dont want to it to be public eh. hehehe....

who can see it when i post it in Success stories? only those who are subscribed?

@ SGLAUGO: Sorry, I mean Sheryl @-) I may have dyslexia sometimes.. hehe

@meApharmacist: how about you lizette? When will you post your picture too? :-q

Very nice Sheila! Looking good there! Please, please, please share your story with us in the Success Stories page. Inspire us! O:-)

http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/testimonials/addtestimony

:-q :-q :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)