Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Soup

What kind of soup do you eat or order when you're outside?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Yehey... miso soup is okay! :-q

For soups, clear soups are the best. If you are in a Japanese resto, miso soup is fine.

Pho and ramen are alright, as long as you're at least in the Phase 2 of the diet. I would opt for rice-based or buckwheat noodles.

I'm actually more concerned about the flour, fat, and salt content than whether it's compatible for your blood type. :) Those kinds of soup can be "false friends" to a diet, you think you're eating light, but it may have more calories and sodium than you think.

Creamy soups should generally be avoided, specially while you're on CGN, since, as I mentioned, they contain flour, milk, butter, or cream. Vegetable soups like gazpacho or pureed vegetable soups are also OK.

What can our dietitians say about the ramen craze in Manila right now? :) Would pho be better?

either main course or starter. for example even if i like to order cream of mushroom in KFC, is it okay for my blood type (Type 0).

As a starter, or as a main course?

I am not really a soup person, so I don't order it a lot. But my favorite soup is usually a pumpkin soup. However, when you order this out, it usually has a lot of cream to make it taste good!

Over here at the BelleToday café, there is a pumpkin walnut soup that is made with pure pumpkin and no cream. It's great. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)