Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Other Diets

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Other Diets

CGN Diet vs Bon Appetite

I am just wondering their difference? Any idea coach?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@ dlittleflower : It applies to all blood types. :-q

What is a default diet???

ah okay.. thanks... :-q

1. The Bon Appétit Diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen
- "Pleasure" diet, close to normal eating habits
- Calorie-based diet (1,400, 1,200, or 1,600 kcal a day, depending on your profile and goals)
- You eat from all food groups: protein, carbohydrates, fat
- 3 meals a day recommended (or, you can spread out the food from the prescribed meal plans across the day)
- Weight loss of 8-10 lbs in 1 month
- Ideal if you have about 10 lbs to lose, but this can also be done for larger weight loss goals

2. The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard
- Stricter diet
- Blood-type based diet, no blood tests are needed. You just need to know your blood type. But even if you don't know your blood type, you can simply follow the default meal plan
- Carbohydrates are severely restricted during the first 2 weeks of the diet, glycemic index is heavily used; high-GI foods are strongly recommended to be excluded throughout the diet
- 4 meals a day, must be followed within certain times of the day, based on chrono-nutrition
- Weight loss of about 7-10 lbs in the first 2 weeks
- Ideal if you want to lose more than 20 lbs

Both diets are effective, but ultimately, it depends on your preferences :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)