Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Success Stories

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Success Stories

What I love in CGN Diet

1. Weight lose is distributed to all parts of the body especially tummy area.

2. At first, i dont appreciate the foods, but as i go farther with the coaching sessions and understand the concepts, i learned to love it.

3. There was a time i dont like the smell of the beef already so I tried to search why it was recommended, and found that grass fed animals are good source of meat so i have learned to trust more of the meals provided here.

4. Meals are flexible, the provided tools are helpful.

5. Forum helps a lot in guiding us dieters.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

HI Lavque_0903!
Glad you're enjoying the recipes. At least this means you can have fun in the kitchen experimenting hehe! Do come to our next Community Meet Up so you can understand it better. I know the ladies who came in August were very pleased with what was shared at the last meet up.

I like that it is 'structured' and all i need to do is understand the rationale behind it and follow. I don't need to research too much...The recipes are not that hard to follow too...I'm not a great cook, and I'm loving the curry recipes so far. :)

Great news!
I'm so glad that you're making the most of your tools and that you're happy with your diet, especially your meal plans and recipes. :) It would be awesome to know what other clients love about CGN as well! Thank you for starting this discussion, Beth :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)