Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Chili and Spicy Food

I love spicy food and was wondering if I can add chili sauces to some of the recipes.

1. Am I allowed to consume chili oil (the crushed oil and chilies kind typically found in Chinese restaurants)? If chili oil isn't allowed, how about chili flakes?

2. Can Thai Green Curry (tofu or chicken) be part of my lunchtime meal? I found some healthy recipes for it (http://cjshealthyalternatives.blogspot.com/2012/03/thai-green-curry.html), but coconut is one of the foods I need to avoid so I'm not really sure if it's advisable.

Thanks for the help!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

:-q

LOL I suddenly felt guilty, I had about a 1/2 tbsp of Chili Oil during lunch @-) I'll use chili flakes next time. O:-)
Looking forward to cooking Green Curry next week. :-q
Thank you!

Hello! :)

Go ahead, have some chili flakes or chili powder. Cayenne powder is a good option too, but don't go for chili oil, okay?

Thai green curry with coconut milk or any dish with coconut milk can still be part of your meal. Those food that are in the 'to avoid' list can still be consumed 1-2 times a week. :) :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)