Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

alternatives that are available in the Phil

Im about to start on Monday (June 18) and my concern is the vegetables or other items in the meal plan which are not easy to find in the local market specially here in the province, i hope the Chrono-Geno- Nutirition Diet can suggest alternatives that are easily available in the Philippines like malunggay, pechay...and others. Basil, thyme, rosemary, zuchinni, mint stevia, arugula, almonds etc are hard to find.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

plain nonfat yogurt are usually available in imported brands. However, you may opt to have the 0% fat fruit-flavored yogurt instead or 0% fat yogurt drink :-q

@moon328 thanks for the information i already got them, my problem now is where to find plain zero fat yogurt

@bethlopez70 i get my supply of dried basil, thyme, rosemary in the spices section of local grocery, usually SM, Robinson or Shopwise. I prefer Mc cormick brand. Zuchinni and arugula are usually on the veggie section, stevia (sweet and fit) on the sugar section,and almonds on the nuts section. =)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)