Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Salad Dressing

Hi, is there any type of dressing I can use aside from Homemade vinaigrette? Do you have any recipes that you can share?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@bd_pascual: Yes, Praise 100% fat free dressing, works fine as a substitute for Homemade Vinaigrette.

I bought Praise 100% fat free dressing, will this be ok?

Hi Colyn!

Any dressing will do for as long as it's lite or low fat. See if the proportion of oil is less with that of the vinegar. :-q

To all:
If in case yo are not sure, you can post here the screen cap of the nutrition facts so I can check :)

I bought mine from the duty free. It is Zito balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Masarap, just like the one in Italiannis. :)

thanks Laarni..

You may go to RECIPE category SALADS for more options :)

please send me a combination of vegetable salad, today is my first so not sure what to add
:^>

Thanks Charmaineanne, now i can continue have my cider vinaigrete and eliminate mustard without guilt

Hi beth!

Yes, you may use cider vinegar to replace the mustard in your vinaigrette :-q

i make cider vinegar, garlic, salt and nd garlic for my dressing since i dont like the taste of mustard...is this acceptable to my meal plan? Im type B..

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)