Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Any alternatives for oat bran?

I am starting tomorrow, it's my first day and this is something that I've been looking for since Saturday morning.. I went to Landmark but they don't have it there.. ;(

I am planning of going to Puregold tomorrow morning around 7 am since they open that early.. ;) What if I don't find one? :(

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

What ifi can't find oat bran went to savemore and sm supermarket still no luck...other than psyllium husk what are other alternative...

All right, you may start next week. You can just start eliminating carbs at night for this week to jump-start your diet.
Your meal plans and coaching sessions + videos are all archived in your account.

Supposed to start yesterday but having a hard time comleting my shopping lists :( Can I start next week instead?

Black chia seeds can't be an alternative,, but you may still have it :) Oat bran should still be part of your plan :)

I have black chia seeds, can i use that as alternative also? Thank you!

Hi Charmaineanne,

Thanks ;)

The best alternative to oat bran is psyllium husk :) You can take that every morning in place of oat bran.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)