Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Type A Phase 1

I figured a way to spice up my chicken today and i was wondering if the ingredients i used are ok for my blood type =)

Here's the Recipe:

120g Chicken Fillet
1tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1tsp of white pepper
1tsp of mustard
Half clove of garlic, Diced
Less than half an inch of butter or olive oil.

Marinade the Chicken with 1tsp Worcestershire Sauce and 1tsp of white pepper for 20 mins or less. Heat the pan and add the butter and garlic. Once the butter is fully melted add the marinated chicken. Cook till the chicken is cooked.

Serve with mustard.

I hope this dish is acceptable for phase 1 because i really like it. =)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Looking forward to having this recipe on the recipe page for all to see and try! Thanks for sharing, Princess :)

SURE! :D

Hi Princess!

These is a good recipe. You might want to submit it to our recipe archive so that I can publish it. How is that?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)